Stay tuned for our 2018 Schedule!
Are You Ready to be Motivated and Inspired?
Experience new fitness classes and learn how to take charge of your health and wellness during our workshops. Classes and workshops are 30 minutes in length. There will be a GIVEAWAY WINNER in EVERY class! One lucky person from EVERY class will win a bracelet from Lasker Jewelers!
Some classes and workshops may have limited space availability. Register for classes at the Registration Table upon entering the EXPO! The first classes begin at 11:30 a.m.! Please meet at the Class Registration Table 10 minutes prior to your class. Classes will begin as scheduled.
SATURDAY, September 16, 2017, at the Eau Claire Indoor Sports Center.
Workshop Room A:
- 11:30-12:00 Shoe Clinic, Sunny Custer, and Sarah Brune – Scheels
- 12:15-12:45 On Pins and Needles. Just What is Dry Needling. – Mayo Clinic Health System
- 1:00-1:30 Easy Mealtime Solutions, Festival Foods Mealtime Mentor & Dietician, Emily Schwartz
- 1:45-2:15 Bra Clinic, Tina – Scheels
- 2:30-3:00 Understanding the Basics of Kinesio Taping – Dr. Tom Tozer of Imperium Chiropractic.
- 3:15-3:45 How to Incorporate Biking into Your Workout Regimen– Jenn Bast, Trek Women’s Advocate and Scheels Expert
Workshop Room B:
- 11:30-12:00 Self-Care Massage Tips and Tricks – DaVinci Therapeutic Massage, Kari Tatu
- 12:15-12:45 Financial Wellness – Royal Credit Union
- 1:00-1:30 Real Health – Apex Chiropractic, Dr. Aaron Arfstrom.
- 1:45-2:15 Keys to Meditation – Creating the Space – Jivana, Tracy Adkins
- 2:30-3:00 Kickbox Demo and Q&A – 9 Round, Eau Claire
- 3:15-3:45 Finding the Hidden Muscle – Pilates by Penny, Penny Crochiere, and Joey Vance
Workout Area C (mat):
- 11:30-12:00 Understand Pain, Tuning Tree Healing Services, Chris Hayden
- 12:15-12:45 Abs on Fire, Dragonfly Dance and Wellness – Emily Balow
- 1:00-1:30 Boxing Demo – The Grind Fitness Factory, Hector Pucheta/The Boxing Club
- 1:45-2:15 Self Defense Class – AKF Martial Arts Academy of Eau Claire, Chester Gustavson
- 2:30-3:00 Zumba, Eau Claire YMCA.
- 3:15-3:45 IGNITE Class – IGNITE by FitElite, Instructors: Shane Beck and Dave Hildebrandt.
Workout Area D (turf side):
- 11:30-12:00: Fall Harvest Moon Yoga Flow, The Yoga Room, Teacher: Wendy Oberg
- 12:15-12:45 Pound, Pure Fitness 4 You, Teacher: Brenda Jane Crass
- 1:00-1:30 Burn Boot Camp – Burn Boot Camp Instructor: Corbin Burkhard
- 1:45-2:15 IGNITE Class, IGNITE by FitElite, Instructors: Dave Hildebrandt and Shane Beck
- 2:30-3:00 Anytime’s Anywhere Workout – Anytime Fitness, Golf Road, Eau Claire
- 3:15-3:45 Sweat Boot Camp, Momentum Fitness
*PLEASE NOTE* If you are donating blood during the American Red Cross Blood Drive, schedule your appointment AFTER any workout class you attend! To pre-schedule, your blood donation, visit RedCrossBlood.org. Use Sponsor Code: Fit Expo. Help us meet our goal of 25 Pints donated!
Class/Workshop Registration Table is located on the Turfside of the Venue. See EXPO MAP.
Water will be available for sale during this event. We will have a limited number of yoga mats for your use or bring your own! A Gear Check Area will be available for your convenience so you can explore booth hands-free.
Have a question? Contact us!
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
FITNESS EXPO Presented by kimbentley, LLC