Progress Over Perfection
Seven Ways to Progress and Meet Your Health and Fitness Goals
- Friends and Support. There’s nothing like a group of like-minded friends to help you stay motivated and help you reach your goals. Friends make working out fun!
- Start Small. Successes give us confidence. Stretch yourself but have realistic wellness goals.
- Sign up. Register for a race if you want to walk or run a distance, join a gym program or nutrition program, or participate in events such as FITNESS EXPO.
- Write It Down! Keeping a journal listing your goals and your progress. Journaling keeps you accountable and on track.
- Stay Positive. Have you ever heard of the quote; “Whether you believe you can or you cant’ you’re right”? Think about that for a moment. Start believing in yourself and all of the things you hope to accomplish in the new year.
- Reward Yourself. Use healthy rewards as your pat on the back. Rewards can be a massage, new workout gear, or memberships. You decide!
- Give It Time. Realize that it takes time for a wellness routine to feel like your real life. Give yourself at least 30 days for your new habits to become your normal routine.
Here’s to finding your fit life, – Kim
Visit the kimbentley Wellness Directory and Events Calendar for health and fitness information.
Visit wellness motivation follow kimbentley Facebook, kimbentley Instagram, FIT EXPO Facebook and FIT EXPO Instagram.