Fashionable Work Out Gear and Yoga Classes for Littles
Today’s young model are yogis from the Twisty Tots Program, a yoga program formed in May of 2016 because the teacher, Kacy Bresina couldn’t find a yoga class that she could attend with her small children. You can join Kacy with your sweet little tot to explore twisty yoga moves, relaxation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and fun yoga practices to help with balance, flexibility, strength, and mindfulness while nurturing the bond between you and your toddler.
Twisty Tots Details
- Classes meet twice a month; classes are 40 minutes in length.
- Summer session meets at the beautiful new Riverfront Park in Chippewa Falls 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month at 10:30 a.m.
- Cost: $5/child, $3 for Siblings, and Parents participate for Free.
- Summer sessions will run until Labor Day. The last outdoor class is August 18th.
- Indoor classes will resume at The Center in Eau Claire, WI.