How Much Nutrition and Hydration Do You Need?
Of course, the amount of storage you need depends on the amount of nutrition and hydration you feel you need to carry to get you through your run.
- Distance; 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, or an Ultra
- Weather; cool versus heat and or humidity.
- Personal; based on the needs of your body.
What Options Feel Best for YOU.
- Use your past experiences to help guide you. Try new products long before race day.
- Every BODY is different. What works for your friend may be your best option. Take advantage of gear that utilizes adjustable straps to size fit your body.
- Sometimes this choice is as simple as whatever gear you’re accustomed to using. If your preference is to use a handheld product over a belt or vice versa, do it!
All gear show can be found at Blue Ox Running, Downtown Eau Claire.
- Simple Bottle, 13 oz
- Nathan, 12 oz insulated: $31.99
- Ultimate Direction, 20oz: $28.95
- UD Hard Bottle: $39.95
- Soft Bottle: $49.95
- Unlimited Direction Unisex
- Unlimited Direction Women’s
- Ultra $134.95
- Race, Coral: $114.95
Here’s to finding your style, – Kim