There’s a New Gym in Town Featuring Boxing in a Nightclub Atmosphere.
Boxing gloves and yoga mats may seem like an unlikely combination, but that’s just the start. Add teardrop shaped punching bags, nightclub lighting, and heart pumping music, and you have Savage Fitness, the areas first nightclub style gym.
Hector Pucheta Owner and Trainer of Savage Fitness, has long dreamed of owning a gym and training others in the way that he trains; as a boxer. When you meet him, you will immediately feel his passion. When you spend time with him, you will understand that there’s so much more. His journey will inspire you, but that’s another story for another day.
What to Expect
- Classes consist of 30 minutes boxing and 30 minutes of strength training. Classes end with yoga style stretching.
- A friendly atmosphere and energizing music.
- Learn boxing techniques and train with the aqua ball. You won’t be punched!
- Motivating Trainers experienced in boxing and strength training.
- All levels welcome. No experience necessary.
- No intimidation in this dimly lit gym!
- Work your body to gain coordination, endurance, speed, and confidence.
- Gloves are available to use and available for purchase.
Get ready to grab some gloves and sweat to the music.
930 Galloway Street, Banbury Building 13, Suite 25, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Monday-Thursday 7am-10am and 5pm-9pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-11am
For complete Schedule visit> Schedule.
Please book classes in advance as class sizes are limited.
Contact Savage Fitness Click Here> Contact