Remember the days of super scented lip gloss? Maybe you even remember Lip Smackers that came in flavors like root beer and watermelon. Well, lip gloss is back in a big way so I’ve compiled a list of 7 glosses that will sparkle, shine, or plump your lips. I’m currently crushing on gloss number 1 but I can’t wait to try lip gloss number 7.
♥For the sake of nostalgia, I’ve added a set of Lip Smackers to the shop carousel at the end of this post. Yes, they still make them! Buy the set eight for only $9, and gift them for Valentine’s Day, put them in Easter baskets, or use them yourself!
Top Lip Gloss Picks
- Mac Lip Glass – $12.00. This one’s easy to carry in any size purse and it gives a pretty gloss with a bit of sparkle. Wear on its own or over lip creme or lip pencil. You’ll find this one in my purse right now!
- e.l.f. Lip Plumping Gloss – $6.00. A high-shine formula that plumps lips with nourishing hydration, Provides soothing sensation while volumizing, Enriched with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil, Available in natural shimmering shades, 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Lancome Juicy Tubes Original Lip Gloss. $20.00.This iconic gloss is back! Juicy Tubes are the original high-shine lip gloss. Yummy scented flavors and Vitamin E to hydrate and soften your lips for up to 4 hours. Currently loving the Sugar pink with rose gold color.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – $26.00. It’s a lip mask with tons of shine, hydration, and the scent is amazing. Agave + Intensive Vegan Lip Mask
- Makeup Revolution Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss – $7.00
Plump up your pout with 7 shades of ultimate high-shine lip glosses. Infused with Vitamin E for added nourishment, a rich glossy pigment, and a soft tingling effect for maximum volume & impact.
- Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna – $19.
Ri Ri’s gloss is non-sticky and super shiny. Six shades of this gloss are created to be flattering on all skin tones. The peachy vanilla scent is said to be addicting. Cruelty-free.
- ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil – $26. Hyaluronic Acid visibly plumps lips with immediate and long-lasting hydration. Salicornia herbacea Extract improves hydration by up to 6,000 percent for smoother, more supple-looking lips. Meadowfoam Seed Oil supports the skin’s natural barrier to help lock in moisture. Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
Here’s to finding your style,™ – Kim
*kimbentley blog posts may contain affiliate links where commissions are earned when linking product information I share.