Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I required to rent a table cover from FITNESS EXPO? No. Although a full-length table cover is required to maintain the professionalism of the event, you are not required to rent one from us. You may use your own table cover or opt not to use a table at all. We are encouraging creative booths!
- Am I required to use a table and chair in our booth? No! Actually, we would prefer that you create your own innovative and interactive booth space. We would also prefer not to have exhibitors sitting down behind a table during this event:)
- Can I hang a banner? Yes, you can use large S Hooks to use through banner grommets and hang over the piped backdrop. Please do not pin banners to the draping as it may cause damage.
- Where do I find a contract to participate? There are many levels of participation either as a Sponsor or as an Exhibitor. Once you notify us of your level of participation, we will send a contract to you!
- Are Sponsorships and Booth Categories exclusive? Platinum and Gold Sponsorships are exclusive in nature: others are limited. Some categories of booths are exclusive, and some are also limited in nature. The goal is to provide a variety of exhibits for our guests and yet provide them with a full experience of health and fitness opportunities.
- What types of companies are allowed to participate? FITNESS EXPO gives exposure to all types of health and fitness-related related companies including: health companies and products, healthy/organic food, weight management, physical therapists, medical, personal trainers, gyms, and yoga studios, acupuncture, fitness gear and footwear, personal care and natural beauty products, vitamins & supplements, chiropractors, massage therapists, motivational and inspirational brands, wellness centers, books, video, and online health products, fitness equipment, and more.
- How do I stay receive updates regarding the event? Exhibitors receive newsletters with updates and information regarding the event. Newsletters also include tips to help you have a successful day during this event. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- How do I reserve a booth space? Just email us for sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities. Once you let us know at what level you would like to participate, we will send you a contract!
- Is FITNESS EXPO on Social media? YES! You can follow both FITNESS EXPO and kimbentley, LLC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! Just click> FITNESS EXPO Facebook, FITNESS EXPO Instagram, FITNESS EXPO Twitter, kimbentley Facebook, kimbentley Instagram, and kimbentley Twitter!
As we receive questions we will add them to our FAQ’s!
Do you have a question not answered here? Contact us!
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
FITNESS EXPO Presented by kimbentley, LLC