Are you curious about yoga but you’ve been too intimidated to give it a try? Are you worried that you’re not fit enough? Are you stiff and feel that you’ve lost your ability to stretch and bend? Don’t worry! Yoga really is for EVERYBODY and every BODY!
Sandy Toes Beach Yoga Retreat – Siesta Key, Florida
- Thursday, September 30 through Monday, October 4, 2021
- Practice Yoga on the beautiful quartz sand beach of Siesta Key, FL
- Enjoy morning meditation and yoga classes, optional guided beach walks, and plenty of time to relax!
- Lounge on the beach or by the resort pool, enjoy local food and shopping by day, and take in the sunsets and nightlife at night. It’s more than a retreat; it’s your vacation, your way.
- LEARN MORE HERE
Summer Event – yoga by the pond
Join yoga teacher, Kim Larsen for a beginner-friendly yoga practice by the pond beginning at 6:15 pm and then join us for a free Rebuild Protein Shake at Highway Hub in Eleva after class!
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- 5:45 pm – Check-in begins
- 6:15-7:00 pm Yoga
LOCATION: by the pond between the Eleva Museum and the walk bridge near Zayviers Trail.
- 7:10 – 8:00 pm Enjoy a Rebuild Protein Shake at Highway Hub (FREE with yoga class)! Can’t make it to the Highway Hub after class? No worries, you will receive a coupon valid for one week!
- Wear comfortable clothes. Bring water and a towel or yoga mat to practice on (feel free to practice yoga on the grass too)!
- Cost: $15 includes the yoga class and a Rebuild Protein Shake from Highway Hub!
- Register at check-in beginning at 5:45 pm. *Cash only, please.
Beginner-friendly Yoga Classes
- Classes held most Tuesday evenings beginning at 5:00 pm CST.
- 60-minute beginner-friendly Vinyasa Flow Class
- Online Classes through Zoom.
- Students receive the yoga Class Zoom link prior to class via email.
- Online Credit Card Registration and Venmo Registration Available.
- REGISTER HERE
Beginner Yoga Workshop Series
Join us for low-stress beginner yoga workshops that will break down the poses and help you find the modifications that will work best for YOUR body.
Level I Workshop Series – If you’ve been intimidated to try a yoga class this is the perfect place to begin. The Level I Workshop Series will help you gain confidence in beginning your yoga practice.
Level II Workshop Series – This series builds upon the Level I workshops and will deepen your practice. Review Level I poses and add even more poses to your practice. Learn more about binds, twists, mudras, and breath.
- The next Workshop Series dates will be announced soon!
- Sign up for our workshop waitlist here!
Senior Breath and Stretch Classes
Classes and workshops designed for your business. Contact me to collaborate.
Students should wear comfortable clothing such as leggings and a comfy top. We practice yoga barefoot so no shoes are necessary. Be ready for class with a mat (or chair for office zen and senior classes), a towel, water, (pen and paper for workshops), and a positive attitude.
Contact me for more information.
See you on your mat! – Kim
#kimbentley #beginneryoga #beachyogaretreat