Classes begin at 11:30 a.m.
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Indoor Sports Center, Craig Road, Eau Claire
Guests can register for classes with EXPO Staff before the doors open beginning at 10:30 am or upon entering EXPO at the Class Registration Desk.
Some classes and workshops may have limited space availability.
All Classes are FREE with paid admission to FITNESS EXPO 2019.
2019 Class Schedule
Workshop Classroom A:
- 11:30-12:00 Nutrition Basics and Using Macronutrients to Achieve Your Goals, Midwest Meals, Dan Beck.
- 12:15-12:45 What Essential Oil is Right for You, Sandy and Dale Pocernich
- 1:00-1:30 Plant-Based Eating: What, Why, and How. Lauren Tulig, Festival Foods Mealtime Mentor Manager & Dietician.
- 1:45-2:15 Breasts, Bellies, and Bulges; Options for Your Trouble Spots. Dr. Pierpont, Mayo Clinic Health System.
- 2:30-3:00 Building Balanced Meals – Preparing for the Week Ahead, FitELITE
- 3:15-3:45 The Guts on Gut Health – Wholesome Endeavors – Hannah Koschak
Workout Area B (Turf side South):
- 1:45-2:15 Cardio Blast, Golds Gym, Trainers: Laura and Karyn
- 2:30-3:00 Spin Class – The Wheelhouse, Trainer: Courtney Greene
Workout Area C (Turf side North):
- 11:30-12:00 Yoga 4 Everybody, The Yoga Room, Teacher: Wendy Oberg
- 12:15-12:45 Abs on Fire – Dragonfly Dance and Wellness, Instructor: Emily Balow
- 1:00-1:30 Burn Boot Camp – Burn Boot Camp Trainer: Mallory Daniels
- 1:45-2:15 Myofascial Release Class: Self-Care for Aches & Pains – Tuning Tree, Teacher: Katie McMoran
- 2:30-3:00 Self Defense Class – AKF Martial Arts Academy of Eau Claire, Chester Gustavson
- 3:15-3:45 Zumba, Eau Claire YMCA
ALL Classes and Workshops are FREE with admission!
Early Bird EXPO Tickets are available at all Festival Food Eau Claire service counters through Thursday, 9/19/19 for ONLY SIX DOLLARS!
*Cash tickets sales available at the door.
Class/Workshop Registration Table is located on the Turf side of the Venue. See EXPO MAP.
- Water will be available for sale during this event.
- Gear Check Area will be available for your convenience so you can explore booth hands-free.
- A limited number of yoga mats for your use or bring your own!
Have a question? Contact us!
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
FITNESS EXPO Presented by kimbentley, LLC