Are You Ready to be Motivated and Inspired?
Classes begin at 11:30 a.m.
YMCA Indoor Sports Center
Guests can register for classes with EXPO Staff before the doors open beginning at 10:30 am or upon entering EXPO at the Class Registration Desk.
Some classes and workshops may have limited space availability.
All Classes are FREE with paid admission to FITNESS EXPO.
2018 Class Schedule
Workshop Room A:
- 11:30-12:00 Nutrition Basics and Using Macronutrients to Achieve Your Goals, Midwest Meals, Christian Beyer.
- 12:15-12:45 Bra Clinic, Tina – Scheels
- 1:00-1:30 Nutrition Myths, the Nutrition Fact Panel, and Navigating the Grocery Store, Festival Foods Mealtime Mentor Manager & Dietician, Lauren Tulig
- 1:45-2:15 Treating Migraines with Botox, Mayo Clinic Health System, Dr. Scott Spritzer
- 2:30-3:00 – Injury Management, Prevention, and Beyond, Dr. Tom Tozer and Dr. Ginter of Imperium Chiropractic.
- 3:15-3:45 What Essential Oil is Right For You, Dale and Sandy Pocernich, doTerra Essential Oils
Workout Mat Area B:
- 11:30-12:00 Kick Fit Cardio Kickboxing – Karate American, Trainer: Mike Moszer.
- 1:00-1:30 Body Attack, Gold’s Gym, Trainers: Laura Dombroski and Karyn Broeckert
- 1:45-2:15 Zumba, Eau Claire YMCA
- 2:30-3:00 Crossfit Is For Everyone, FitELITE, Trainer: Jesse Wiesner
Workout Area C (turf side North):
- 11:30-12:00: Yoga 4 Everybody, The Yoga Room, Teacher: Wendy Oberg
- 12:15-12:45 HIIT Class, Highland Fitness
- 1:00-1:30 Burn Boot Camp – Burn Boot Camp Instructor: Parker LeMire
- 1:45-2:15 IGNITE Class, IGNITE by FitElite, Instructor: Jeremy Huisheere
- 2:30-3:00 Self Defense Class – AKF Martial Arts Academy of Eau Claire, Chester Gustavson
- 3:15-3:45 Abs on Fire, Dragonfly Dance and Wellness – Emily Balow
Workout Area D (turf side South)
Class/Workshop Registration Table is located on the Turf side of the Venue. See EXPO MAP.
- Water will be available for sale during this event.
- Gear Check Area will be available for your convenience so you can explore booth hands-free.
- A limited number of yoga mats for your use or bring your own!
Have a question? Contact us!
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors
FITNESS EXPO Presented by kimbentley, LLC